Powder Coating Services Now Provided by – Kaiser Ironworks
Kaiser Garage Door & Gates now offers powder coating services for both commercial and residential gates, through our sister company - Kaiser Ironworks. Serving all of Arizona and Las Vegas.
Powder coating exploded in popularity since it debuted in nearly 50 years ago. This finishing process is used on a countless number of products. Most construction businesses prefer using powder coatings for a high-quality, durable finish. It is both a protective and decorative finish that adds value and helps extend the life span of metal products.
The benefits of powder coating are many:
- Powder coating is a heat-treated, hardened and plastic-based finish that surpasses paint in resilience and durability.
- It protects metal, as it is resists scratching and won’t peel or flake.
- Its color will remain rich and bold for several years.
- Powder coating can produce thicker coatings than paint without messy runs or drips.
- Multiple colors can be applied to an item before curing the hues together, allowing color blending and the option for customized color in a single layer.
- It’s more environmentally-friendly than paint because it doesn’t contain solvents. This means it releases negligible, if any polluting VOCs. Plus, excess powder sprayed can be retrieved and reused.
Our quality powder coating is an environmentally-friendly alternative to paint. We use the highest quality equipment in the industry to ensure that you get a lasting, durable and beautiful finish.
Choose from a variety of colors. We can also layer colors to create a customized color to match your specific vision.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the items Kaiser Ironworks can powder coat:
- Dune Buggies
- Car Rims
- Engine Blocks
- Exhaust Pipes
- Roll Cages